In October 2020 we opened the Tall Stories Studio, an exciting, accessible space situated in Central Library on Holloway Road in London, five minutes’ walk from Highbury and Islington station.
The Studio is available for organisations to hire for rehearsals, workshops and events.
This beautiful newly renovated space restores the original front portion of the 1906 library building and features high ceilings, a semi-sprung floor, large windows and lots of natural light.
- 11.2m x 10.7m accessible studio
- High ceilings with lots of natural light and black-out blinds
- Semi-sprung floor
- Audience of up to 80 on a retractable seating bank (69 places) with 11 stackable chairs
- Lighting rig, with desk and a house rig of 20 lanterns
- Sound desk, with full speaker system
- Loading bay access on Fieldway Crescent
The Studio is suitable for:
- Informal performances and sharings (for invited guests)
- Events and functions
Click the Hire Pack below for more information. Please get in touch with Natalia at email@example.com if you have any questions or to enquire about availability.